https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMXR2wBcLIM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IY1cEZ-jXlQ
This song - "I'm On My Way" - is a spiritual written by Mahalia Jackson, and was sung by both Patti Page and Burt Lancaster in the film.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9RIvXxG0iU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8FaDaTD_hA
I'm on my way to Canaan's land
I'm on my way to Canaan's land
I'm on my way, praise the Lord, I'm on my way
If sister don't go, it won't hinder me
If sister don't go, it won't hinder me
I'm on my way, yes my Lord, I'm on my way
If you don't go, it won't hinder me
If you don't go, it won't hinder me
I'm on my way, praise the Lord, I'm on my way
I'm on my way to Canaan's land
I'm on my way to Canaan's land
I'm on my way, praise the Lord, I'm on my way
If father don't go, it won't hinder me
If father don't go, it won't hinder me
I'm on my way, praise the Lord, I'm on my way
I'm on my way to Canaan's land
I'm on my way to Canaan's land
I'm on my way, praise the Lord, I'm on my way
Read more: Flatt And Scruggs - I'm On My Way To Canaan's Land Lyrics | MetroLyrics
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rT8yTLzg-JU
The Nitty Gritty (1963)
Shirley Ellis : The Nitty Gritty 1963 HD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2v8IgJdsm4
A Change Is Gonna Come (1964)
https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Change_Is_Gonna_Come_(canci%C3%B3n)
Sam Cooke - A Change Is Gonna Come (Official Lyric Video)
Aretha Franklin 'Change Gonna Come' Tribute
A Change Is Gonna Come por Aretha Franklin
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinner_Man
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4ovLrvq2do
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH3Fx41Jpl4
Where have all the flowers gone? (1965)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Where_Have_All_the_Flowers_Gone%3F
https://elpais.com/diario/2009/02/21/babelia/1235176755_850215.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1tqtvxG8O4
Respect (1965)
https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Respect
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FOUqQt3Kg0
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eleanor_Rigby
Eleanor Rigby (Remastered 2015)
Eleanor Rigby - The Beatles (LYRICS/LETRA) [Original]
Johnny Cash - At Folsom Prison (1968) (Full album)
Fortunate son (1969)
https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fortunate_Son
Creedence Clearwater Revival - Fortunate Son (Sub. Español / Lyrics)
Creedence Clearwater Revival - Fortunate Son (Official Lyric Video)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Night_They_Drove_Old_Dixie_Down
http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=the+night+they+drove+old+dixie+down+lyrics&&view=detail&mid=B795473AEFB55775BC8CB795473AEFB55775BC8C&rvsmid=FB6C48314D8A7130F61DFB6C48314D8A7130F61D&fsscr=0&FORM=VDFSRV
Whitey on the Moon (1970)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_Fjnwe2xv4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goh2x_G0ct4
The Ladies Who Lunch • Patti LuPone || Sub Español + Lyrics
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GWDTZR9itE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3jwH2pb-SM
There was a crooked man,
He went a crooked mile,
Well now, he always wore
A crooked smile.
Of all the crooked men
In all the crooked West,
This man was... the crookedest!
There's a crooked tree
Just waiting for him.
Lived by the crooked rule:
Do onto others first
Send them the other way
From bad to worst.
He was a gambling man,
Learned at the age of eight
How to deal... a crooked straight.
There's a crooked tree
Just waiting for him
By a crooked stream.
Sometimes when going straight
Starts looking good to you
Send for that crooked man
He'll see you thru.
Going his crooked way,
Taking the crooked trail,
Riding his crooked mule,
Swishing the crooked tail,
Smiling his crooked smile.
Woke up all the while
There's a crooked tree
Just waiting for him.
Will he ever give in?
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario